Calvary Church: a Christ-centered community living God’s Kingdom through Loving God, Loving Others, and Making Disciples.
Calvary Church is called to be a community where all people can experience the depth of Jesus’ love…
- Where individuals and families meet the Living God in worship;
- Where people of varied ages and backgrounds are welcomed, embraced and offered a place to belong;
- Where the Holy Spirit is at work to heal and transform lives.
Calvary Church is called to be a nurturing community…
- Where children, youth, and adults are encouraged to grow in love for Jesus and for one another;
- Where all people are encouraged to discover their gifts for ministry;
- Where all ages are equipped and set free to serve Jesus Christ.
Calvary Church is called to be a house of prayer…
- Where prayer is offered for the needs of the congregation and community;
- Where God’s guidance, direction and empowerment is sought for our life together;
- Where God’s Kingdom is advanced through strategic intercession.
Calvary Church is called to be a servant congregation…
- Sending equipped and empowered believers out into our community for ministry and evangelism;
- Hosting programs and providing resources to equip the whole Body of Christ for outreach;
- Building bridges between Christians of various traditions to advance the Kingdom of God.